the regional offices for capacity building (rocb) are the cornerstone of the region's approach to capacity building as laid out in its capacity building strategy.
their mission is to assist member customs administrations with their capacity building programs at regional level by helping them:
- to identify more accurate capacity building needs and possible solutions;
- to enhance the coordination of capacity building activities with regional members and the wco secretariat;
- to improve networking with donor agencies and relevant organizations;
- to use resources more cost-effectively; and
- to coordinate the use and implementation of wco tools and practices in the region.